More Stamp a Stack!!!! Only one more set to go after this one!!!!
Todays cards probably probably were the second hardest cards of the evening. I have to mix it up and do some quicker cards and then some lengthier ones to keep everybody happy!!! We have used the Easy Events set to make a birthday card.
The colour combo is Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder and Chocolate Chip. We stamped the sentiment in Basic Grey but we didn’t use the sentiment that came with it, we “lost” it once we punched the circle out!! The cupcake was coloured in marker pens and then was layered onto the gorgeous scalloped circle from the Perfect Pennants die.
People keep asking me what the shape is and whether its a punch. It is a die and you get so much for your money in that one die, 2 different circles, great for layering and 3 different size triangles to make the bunting.
Back tomorrow for more!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
2. Papers – Flirtatious
3. Stamps – Easy Events, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Choc Chip scallop dotty ribbon
5. Tools – Perfect PEnnant die, Big Shot, 1 3/4 circle punch, Scallop edge border punch
6. Mediums – Melon Mambo marker, Wisteria Wonder marker, Choc Chip ink, Basic Grey ink