Hello there – how are you??
On Tuesday night the room was full of love at our club as we made 2 Valentine cards with the new You Are Loved set from the Spring Mini.
I dont often buy craft magazines anymore but this week I purchased Papercraft Inspirations and saw a beautiful cascading card made by the lovely Sonia Sellers and I just had to CASE it!!! Sonia made hers with flowers but I knew it would work well with hearts and here it is!!!!!
An explosion of hearts!
The colours I have used are Crumb Cake, Real Red and Pool Party and I have used the various heart punches and the Embosslit heart to layer around the back of the large heart.
The great thing about this card is that it does look impressive but it also folds flat for sending!!
I will be back tomorrow to show you the other card we made
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake (12×12), Whisper White, Pool Party, Real Red
2. Papers – Pool Party DSP
3. Stamps – You Are Loved, I (Heart) Hearts
4. Embellishments – Real Red Satin ribbon, Rhinestones
5. Tools – Big Shot, Embosslit Scalloped Heart of Hearts, Large Heart punch, Heart 2 Heart punch, Decorative Label punch, Large Oval punch
6. Mediums – Real Red ink, Pool Party ink