I have been lucky enough to do 2 lovely workshops this week with 2 of my most wonderful and supportive hostesses!! I wanted to share with you what we made at the workshops.
I am still very much in Big Shot mode and have made a similar bag to one I made for Ann’s workshop back in April but this time I have used the Top Note die for the lid and embossed it. I got the idea of the fastening from my good friend down south – Jo!!!
The colours we used are Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive – all from the Brights family.
The card is the same as the one we made at the workshop last month but I just changed the colours.
I just loved the VIntage Wallpaper embossing folder, its my favourite one!
Before I go I want to thank 2 special ladies – Ginnette and Sally. Ginnette is my wonderful friend and customer who is so helpful to me, she was a wonderful help at Elaine’s workshop on Monday. And Sally is my most recent new Downline and she came over for training yesterday which coincided with Beryl’s workshop – Sally thanks so much – you were a star!!
Back tomorrow with an Owl themed project
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Basic Grey
2. Papers – Rich Razzleberry DSP
3. Stamps – Four Frames, Just Believe
4. Embellishments – FIligree Brads, Flower Brads, Striped Grosgrain ribbon
5. Tools – The Big Shot, TOp Note die, VIntage Wallpaper Embossing folder, Square Lattice embossing folder
6. Mediums – Old Olive ink, Rich Razzleberry ink