Good Morning! I am back with actual projects today!! Last night I held our Tuesday Club Soiree at my house as we were smaller in numbers due to illness and being December everyone has lots to do! We all brought a little bit of food/drink and the theme was Thank You cards, as requested by Anjie.
I was inspired by a gorgeous swap I received at Convention from Kerry Timms and went with that as the theme of the evening. The papers we used on 2 of the cards are called Fan Fair and it was the first time I had used them!
Plenty of inking on this card and I love the Lacy Brocade embossing folder. The sentiment is a little bit of a Sneak Peek – thats all I am saying!!!
The colour combo on this card is Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
Hope you like this make and thanks Kerry for the inspiration
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Fan Fair
3. Stamps – Papillon Potpourri
4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Taffeta, Pearls
5. Tools – Lacy Brocade folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Elegant Butterfly punch, Wide Oval punch
6. Mediums – Island Indigo ink, Riding Hood Red ink, Crumb Cake ink