GOod morning – Looks like its gonna be another nice day today here in Yorkshire
On Tuesday night we had our last card club in my Conservartoire!!! 🙂
I have decided to move the class to the Church Hall as I have a couple of new ladies wanting to start coming and we have outgrown the conservatoire!!!! We need more room now that we have Mr Big Shot so all is good!! If you would like to come I have spaces for next Tuesday night – 26th – Wedding Cards.
Here is what we made this Tuesday, inspired by my friend Victoria!
2 Gerbera cards and a Pillow Box gift box! This was a very easy class this week, must make it harder next Tuesday!!!! Ha ha!!!! This white one is my favourite card. Its the white Shimmer Card stock which is thicker than Whisper White and lovely for emobssing.
Hope you like the cards, please let me know if you want to come to my class next Tuesday!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated
1. Card – Basic Black, Shimmer White, Melon Mambo
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Sincere Salutations
4. Embellishments – Basic Black grosgrain, Pretty in Pink satin
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Folder, Flower Daisies 2 die, Decorative Label punch, Wide Oval punch
6. Mediums – Melon Mambo ink