Good morning campers! Apologies for the photos today, they are a bit rushed and not the best. These cards are going off today to 2 ladies who I have been thinking of a lot lately!
I have cased this card from one of my lovely second level downline Kylie, she made some gorgeous swaps for our Leeds training which you can see HERE
I have used the Apothecary Art stamp set with the co-ordinating Framelits and stamped onto Crumb Cake with Basic Grey ink. I then coloured in the flowers with White Craft ink and a blender pen and Baja Breeze marker pen.
The background was created by stamping onto Twitterpated designer paper with the Everything Eleanor set and then I punched the Eyelet border at the bottom.
A Very Vanilla satin bow was added and there you go!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake
2. Papers – Twitterpated
3. Stamps – Apothecary Art, Everything Eleanor, Sincere Salutations
4. Embellishments – Very Vanilla satin ribbon
5. Tools – Eyelet border punch, Framelits
6. Mediums – White Craft ink, Always Artichoke marker, Baja Breeze marker, Baja Breeze ink pad