How are you???
I thought I would share the Team gifts I made today so here they are, all 18 of them!!!!!
It took a while for me to do all of them but I am pleased with the results. I decided on very Neutral colours for these.
Everyones is personalised with their initial, although I did keep panicking that I have forgotten someone!!
These were made using 2 Scallop Circles which I have just glued together at the bottom after scoring them and then the gift was placed in a cello bag, wrapped up and then I punched through everything with the Crop o Dile and added some ribbon.
The Eiffel Tower is of course very appropriate as we are in Paris for convention. Wonder how many gifts/swaps will have the Eiffel Tower on them?!
I guess you are wondering what the gift was inside?? I usually buy my girls a sparkly brooch for Julie’s Jems but I decided to do something different this year and go on the Disney theme so they had something to remember their trip!
Hope the girls all like their gifts!
See you tomorrow
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Mocha Morning
3. Stamps – Artistic Etchings, Broadsheet Alphabet
4. Embellishments – Flower Brads, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Crochet Trim, Choc Chip Scallop Dotty ribbon, Cello Bags
5. Tools – Crop o Dile, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Scallop Circle Die, Curly Label punch
6. Mediums – Early Espresso ink