Well its been another busy week thats gone by far too quickly. I was busy prepping for my Owl Class yesterday, really looking forward to that tomorrow!
On Tuesday and Wednesday this week I had the pleasure of spending sometime with some girls for our team at our Monthly Team Training events. As usual we had lots of fun (very important) but they went away all fired up for another good month. We were working on projects for workshops with the Big Shot.
Here are our projects we made which are the same as I have been demoing at my workshops in April.
Using the Fun Flowers die we made this card for a great Make and Take. I experimented with a new colour combo, Crumb Cake, Marine Mist and Rose Red.
Love the texture on the flowers and keep wondering, were my cards boring before the Big Shot???? It’s lovely to add some texture to backgrounds etc.
This was a simple little Make and Take for those who didnt own the Fun Flowers die. A really quick card which showcases probably the stamp set I have sold the most of so far – Four Frames.
Please excuse my thumb, when I checked my velcro dots, I only had black and it looked naff so I left one off!!
Hope you enjoyed these?
THINKING ABOUT SIGNING UP YOURSELF?????
Drop me a mail and ask about being a Demonstrator and you could be at our next session!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Rose Red, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake
2. Papers – Rose Red DSP
3. Stamps – Four Frames, Sincere Salutations
4. Embellishments – Striped grosrain, Rose Red Button, Very Vanilla taffeta
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Square Lattice folder, Vintage Wallpaper folder, Decorative Label punch, Top Note Die, Fun Flowers Die, Scallop Circle Die,
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Rose Red Ink, Marina Mist ink