On Tuesday and Wednesday I had the pleasure of the company of 15 girls from our team for our Monthly Team Training. We love to get together to share ideas and craft (of course). We always work on projects for workshops, or parties!
Here is a simple card using the Scentsational Season stamp set. It is my bestseller at the moment! The card uses Gumball Green and Crumb Cake with some Very Vanilla!
Here is a stepped up version with a few more products added you get a completely different look! We used the Be of Good Cheer papers, the Gumball Green ribbon and the Dazzling Details, which is a steal at £2.25!! It lasts for ages!!!
I love these papers!!! You can get them in my Paper Share, please check yesterdays post for details or please follow my Facebook Business page HERE
We also made a little Hostess Gift. I got this idea from the lovely Kerry Timms, hope you dont mind Kerry and thank you for the idea!
And here is the whole set together!!
I hope you like our training makes! If you would like to sign up and join us at our next event you can join ONLINE, its so easy, by clicking HERE you would go straight to the system! If you would like a chat I am happy to give you a no pressure phone call at your convenience.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
2. Papers – Be of Good Cheer
3. Stamps – Scentsational Season, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Gumball Green ribbon
5. Tools – Window Frame Framelits, Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Holiday Collection Framelits
6. Mediums – Cherry Cobbler ink, Crumb Cake ink, Gumball Green ink