Good morning! Phew Sunday today and a little bit of a lie in for me!!!After yesterdays Team Training I need it, but it was fab to spend the day with my lovely team and other demonstrators from other teams!!!
It was my pleasure to hand out 3 Congratulation cards on Saturday (plus a 4th which I posted on Thursday and has already been received by the lovely Julie) to fab members of our team who have recently promoted.
I have recently not been able to put the Apothecary Art stamp set down, its my new “go to” stamp set! Its all Sally-Jo’s fault! She sent me the most beautiful Birthday card with it and I just had to CASE for our training yesterday! I will share these with you another day!
Ok so the colour combo on this card is Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade. The Crumb Cake card blank has been stamped with the Creative Elements stamp set using Crumb Cake ink.
I coloured in the image with the Blender pens and ink pads and then I inked all round the edges with Crumb Cake in for that aged and vintagey look! Some Very Vanilla satin finished the job off!
The sentiment is Curly Cute, another set that I cannot stop using at the moment!!
Well done to all the lovely ladies who received one of these cards.
If you would like to join our growing team of demonstrators then NOW is the time to join! There are many many positive reasons for joining in July!
- You would have until the end of December to meet your first sales target of £270
- You would be able to pre-order items from the NEW SEASONAL CATALOGUE on 15th August, this Catalogue goes live on 1st September. AND you could pre-order these items at up to 30% discount!
- You will also be able to pre-order from the NEW ANNUAL CATALOGUE from 1st September, this Catalogue goes live on 1st October
- The Starter Kit is an amazing £99 for £130 worth of products plus a business pack worth £45.
If you would like an informal chat on being a Demonstrator then don’t hesitate to contact me at the email address at the top of this blog!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Creative Elements, Apothecary Art, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Very Vanilla Satin ribbon
5. Tools – Framelits, Blender pens
6. Mediums – Early Espresso ink, Calypso Coral ink, Crumb Cake ink, Lucky Limeade ink