Hello there! I am late blogging again today, the days seem to be running away with me and I am taking things slower with not feeling well still!! Saying that I have still had to do the full food shop at Asda!!!
This is one of the cards we should have made at class last night!! It uses retiring products from the Spring Mini – Fruit and Flowers stamps and the matching Berry Blossoms papers which you can also get FREE with a spend of £45 this month!
I have seen lots of these strawberries made from the Scalloped Heart Sizzlit die but not had a go until now and I really enjoyed making it!
I am hoping I can squeeze in and extra class for my ladies next Tuesday so they dont miss out but we will see!!!
Inside I used a sentiment from the Crazy for Cupcakes set and stamped some strawberries from the Fruit and Flowers stamp set.
If you would like to get your hands on these products or if you live locally and would like to make this card please get in touch via the email address at the top of my blog!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Real Red, Whisper White,
2. Papers – Old Olive DSP, Berry Blossoms
3. Stamps – Fruit and Flowers, Petite Pairs, Crazy for Cupcakes
4. Embellishments – Old Olive Satin Ribbon, REal red button
5. Tools – Bird Punch, Scalloped HEart Sizzlit, Itty Bitty punch, 5 PEtal punch, Boho Blossom punch, Decorative Label punch
6. Mediums – Real Red ink, Old Olive Marker, Real Red marker