Hello there!! Late post again from me today!! Tut tut!!!
Here is another card we made at the Stamp a Stack event.This one features the cute Aviary set. Its a set I was desperate to get my hands on and I actually earned it free at convention to reward me for Recruiting, but like everything I havent used it as much as I wanted to!!!
The colour combo is Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and the ever versatile Pool Party. I just love how Pool Party works with all the colour families, here with the Brights!! Looks great with the Subtles (my cupcake class) and with the Regals and Neutrals (Spice Cake papers)
The punches I have used here are the largest circle 1 3/4 inch and the NEW Scallop Circle punch from the Mini (which ends 30th April 2o12)
Thanks for looking
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Old Olive
2. Papers – Brights DSP stack and In Colour DSP stack
3. Stamps – Aviary, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Thin Taffeta Old Olive ribbon, Rich Razzleberry button
5. Tools – 1 3/4 Circle punch, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle punch, Scallop Edge border punch
6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink, Melon Mambo ink, Pool Party ink (for daubing edges of scallop circle)