Good morning! Is winter here already? It looks so cold and miserable this morning, I don’t want to go out!!!
Last night I had my lovely Tuesday Card Club and we did something a little different, we made a 3D item and a matching card. Lots of inking and layering.
We used the Springtime Vintage papers which will no longer be with us after 30th September. I LOVE these papers, so on trend and great for cards and scrapbooking.
I made my bag in Rose REd and then decided it would probably look nicer in Crumb Cake to match the card so lots of the ladies made theirs in Crumb Cake.
The sentiment on the tag is from the Occasional Greetings set which has 40% off at the moment and is still available.
And here is the card. We used the Friendly background stamp again!! Only £10.17, great value for a huge stamp.
We made a quilted top note with the square punch a little bit of inking!
Hope you like? I am going to brave the elements on the school run and then tackle the Asda shopping!!
ONLY 2 PLACES LEFT ON MY VIRTUAL HOSTESS CLUB – SPEND £25 a MONTH FOR 6 MONTHS and GET HOSTESS BENEFITS ON THE BRAND NEW HOSTESS PACKAGE!!!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Rose REd, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Springtime Vintage
3. Stamps – Occasional Greetings, Friendly
4. Embellishments – Baja Breeze ribbon, Very Vanilla taffeta, Springtime VIntage buttons
5. Tools – Big Shot, Boho Blossom punch, Square punch, Small Tag punch
6. Mediums – Baja Breeze ink, Crumb Cake ink, Rose Red ink