I did something funny this morning. I started this post, uploaded the photos etc and then I have been out all morning, just got back and realised I never did my blog post!!! Oooops Senior Moment!!!
Here is a card I made to show how you can use the Spiced Paisley Stamp set to create a lovely backing paper. Lots of my ladies didnt realise this was stamping!!!!!
I cased the lovely flower from Sally Jo yet again!!
It was created with the circle punches and the scallop circle punch and a bit of scrunching up of the paper with a gorgeous Antique brad in the centre!
I used the wide lace border punch with some cardstock behind it and then the sentiment is from the new hostess set in the mini catalogue called Swirls and Curls Verses
RIght the Estate Agents are coming in just over an hour! Its a really bright sunny day which can only be good for the photos – right?
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Soft Suede, Pear Pizazz, Very Vanilla
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Spiced Paisley, Swirls and Curls Verses
4. Embellishments – Antique Brad
5. Tools – Circle punches, Scallop Circle punch, Decorative Label punch, Border punch
6. Mediums – Pool Party ink, More Mustard ink, Pear Pizazz ink, Soft Suede ink