With Sale-A-Bration a week and a half away I will continue to share projects from the product offering that you could earn free!
I spent a lovely little afternoon last Sunday playing with this set Patterned Occasions and made these simple cards using the Polka Dot Parade papers. Very simple cards but easy to produce in a batch!
The colours I used were Marina Mist, Real Read and Pumpkin Pie
Sorry for the short post but I need to jump in the shower and get ready! I am so excited as I am going to see the first showing of Les Miserables the Movie today – the VIP seats are all booked! I am a huge fan of the show and know every lyric! Will try not to sing along!!!!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Marina Mist
2. Papers – Polka Dot Parade DSP
3. Stamps – Patterned Occasions
4. Embellishments – White Stitched Grosgrain
5. Tools – Circle punch
6. Mediums – Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, Real Red ink