Hello there! I am sorry my blog is a bit hit and miss with posts at the moment! As you may know we are trying to sell our house and its a teeny bit stressful!!!
Here I am back with a 12×12 page of my lovely boys! This is a photo from our favourite place in North Wales
You may spot a couple of new products on this layout!! More info available on Tuesday when the new catalogue goes live!!!
I have used a lot of chipboard on this layout as I feel its something I dont use and we used this at my recent training event for our team! I have covered the chipboard in paper (clouds) and then written on it for some journalling and also I have stamped on it too!!!
Stamping onto chipboard, just gives it a nice decoration!
Hmmm what could that gorgeous ribbon be?
I am off to pace the room, waiting for a call from Estate Agents!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz
2. Papers – Not telling yet!!
3. Stamps – Not telling yet!!
4. Embellishments – Chipboard and some new ribbon and new buttons!!!!
5. Tools – Big Shot, Simple letters die
6. Mediums – Baja Breeze ink pad