Good morning!! I am back today with a little 6×6 Scrapbook page that I made in preparation for last Friday’s workshop! It features myself and my lovely friend Jo in Prague when we spent the day visiting Prague Castle.
I used the Everyday Enchantment papers which I just cannot put down at the moment. The photo is matted onto a Scallop Square Big Shot die in Poppy Parade.
The Tope Note die was inked and placed under the square on the left and I stamped the gorgeous frame and used it for journalling.
Do you like the gorgeous ribbon rose? My wonderful downline Sarah Jane has a tutorial HERE
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Poppy Parade
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – Elementary Elegance
4. Embellishments – Ruffle Ribbon Pool Party, Vintage Tags
5. Tools – Big Shot, Top Note die, Scallop Square die
6. Mediums – Soft Suede ink, Crumb Cake ink