Good morning! Sorry for the lack of posts yesterday! Evan and I were at a ballroom and latin dance comp and I was fit for not much yesterday!!! Was a great day though and I came home with 6 trophies!!!
So the other week I ran a workshop for my theatre friend Rachel and our other friends. Rachel had asked me to demo Scrapbooking as she felt they would be more interested in this than cardmaking.
Here is the simple 6×6 layout they all made! I was very sneaky and got a photo from Rachel’s wedding and used it in the layout!
We used the Fresh Vintage suite and Calypso Coral ribbon with little pearls and I would say one of my most used and very popular Decorative Label punches!
Now a 12×12 page an be really daunting for a new scrapper so I showed the ladies that by adding a few extra items they could position their 6×6 page onto a 12×12 layout as shown above!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Calypso Coral
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – Fresh Vintage
4. Embellishments – Calypso Coral Ruffle Ribbon, Pearls, Antique Brads
5. Tools – Decorative Label punch, Lace Ribbon Border punch, Fancy Flower Punch
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Early Espresso marker pen