Good morning, its a quick post from me today as I am on my way to dancing with Evan in 5 minutes.
Last night I had a lovely scrapbook class with 5 of my ladies and I have another 6 ladies today!! The theme this time was a bit broader and I just said VIntage and to bring black and white photos if possible. We are using the Springtime Vintage papers, seam binding and buttons.
I decided to scrap my photos of Prague after having such a wonderful time. Looking at the layout I think I should add another flower under the word Perfect.
I used the Notably Ornate set for the first time and stamped the frame and added some journalling.
We used the Broadsheet alphabet and I showed the ladies how to make a ribbon rose using the seam binding ribbon.
Off to dance
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Springtime Vintage
3. Stamps – Notably Ornate, Broadsheet
4. Embellishments – Seam Binding ribbon, Pearls
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Fun Flowers die, Eyelet punch
6. Mediums – Rose Red ink, Crumb Cake ink