Good morning – although it doesn’t look so good out there – it’s dark, wet and miserable!
I have been itching to share this project with your for the last couple of weeks. I got the idea from the wonderful Frenchie Stamps, you can find the original post HERE. I love France’s blog and her videos are so cute, thank you for the inspiration
We have used the Natural Composition paper – paper it is not, it is so much thicker and certainly more like card. What you might not see from my photos is the lovely embossed style sheen you get on these “papers” too!
We used Primrose Petals as our accent colour and added the Vintage Faceted Buttons
Smooch Spritz spray in Vanilla Shimmer was added to the flower
Inside we made 4 simple notecards with envelopes – the new Crumb Cake ones – using the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and matching punch
The cards are very simple as the papers as so lovely you don’t need much more!
The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Banners and stamped in Soft Suede
I really hope you like this project, it seemed to go down really well on the day. I am doing a class on this in January so please watch this space for dates on that!
Tomorrow I will show you a couple of alternative designs
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Natural Composition
3. Stamps – Papillon Potpourri, Itty Bitty Banners
4. Embellishments – Vintage Faceted Butons, Primrose Petals ribbon
5. Tools – Elegant Butterfly punch, Adorning Accents edgelits, Corner Rounder punch, Blossom punch
6. Mediums – Soft Suede ink, Summer Starfruit ink, Primrose Petals ink