Good Morning – Monday again!!!!
Last week I showed you some of the scrapbooking I have been doing for Evan’s dancing so today I thought I would show you my dance album (well 2 pages of it!)
I have started with the Blackpool weekend from last November which is probably my favourite dance experience of all. Even though I didn’t win any trophies here I did really well by getting into the semi-final for the Jive.
Here is my layout. My scrapbooking style is very simple and clean looking.
I must admit I had a “light bulb” moment here with the letter A of Blackpool!!!! Using the Artistic Etchings set!
The background is stamped with the So Happy for You from Sale A Bration which is no longer available but I think it is great with the stars
I have another double layout to show you another time!!
Thanks for looking
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant
2. Papers – Melon Mambo DSP
3. Stamps – Artistic Etchings, Schoolbook Serif
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Black Grosgrain ribbon, Buttons
5. Tools – Star Punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, Wide Oval punch, Elegant Label punch
6. Mediums – Basic Black ink, Melon Mambo ink, Elegant Eggplant ink