Hello there! Its another glorious day here in Yorkshire, have just got back from a little stroll into town to do a few jobs and thought I would show some more wedding samples I came up with.
This time there is no Big Shot – Eeeek!!!! I have used the Wedding Sweet stamp set plus the Sweet Swirls wheel and a colour combo of Concord Crush and Very Vanilla
I made a Menu that you can put into a wallet and lay on top of the place setting.
A Thank You card
Save the Date Pocket Card
And a posh invitation
Which has an RSVP inside
Right I am off to get on with some jobs!
Hope the sun shines where you are!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Concord Crush, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Wedding Sweet, Sweet Swirls
4. Embellishments – Very Vanilla Ribbon
5. Tools – Decorative Label Punch, Modern Label Punch, Wheel Handle, Eyelet Border punch
6. Mediums – Concord Crush Ink