Thank you for all your lovely comments yesterday.
Here is another Valentine card which I CASED from the same magazine. This one was designed by Teri Poocock a fellow demonstrator – thank you for your tutorial Teri. My ladies loved making this card, even though I gave them one of the instructions wrong and lets just say their designs were more “bespoke”!!!
I have used the same colour combo but added a touch of Pear Pizazz.
This is the card folded flat. It used the You Are Loved stamp set and the Top Note Die
We decorated inside and added a touch of the popular Glimmer Paper (which is more like card) for that extra sparkle!
Hope you like todays make, love to read your comments!!
Back tomorrow with another, have to go finish last minute preps for tonights Stamp A Stack event. Really looking forward to it!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Real Red, Pool Party, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – You Are Loved, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon
5. Tools – Big Shot, Top Note die, Modern Label punch
6. Mediums – Real Red ink, Pear Pizazz, Pool Party and Real Red marker pens