Hello again! Yesterday I shared some TEam Congrats cards and today I am back with more!!! I recently got my hands on some FREE stamp sets for my achievements this past year and ordered the Blue Ribbon set and A Fitting Occasion set. I have combined the 2 together with the En Francais background stamp to make our very own rosettes for crafting!!!!
The colour combo is Pool Party, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.
I really really enjoyed making these. a) – because they were for my lovely team members and b) – because they were make using NEW stash! We all love new stash!
I love the Fitting Occasion stamp set and added the little scissors to the inside of the Congratulations sentiment to make our very own awards!!!!!
I hope you like them, I really enjoyed handing them out to my girls!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, SOft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pool Party
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – En Francais, Blue Ribbon, A Fitting Occasion
4. Embellishments – Pearls, Pool Party Seam Binding
5. Tools – Large Scallop Circle punch, other Circle punches
6. Mediums – Soft Suede ink, Pool Party ink, Crumb Cake ink