Good morning! Its Wednesday already and I have got a full on day of working at home on samples, housework and class planning!! I do love it so much!!! (well not the housework!)
Here is another card from Friday evenings Stamp a Stack (our next one is Friday 1st March). This one has very little stamping on it!
The card blank is embossed using the Vine Street Embossing folder that you can earn free. I have layered some papers (Sycamore Street) and then added the matching ribbon.
The cutey little sentiment is from Pretty Petites punched out with the matching mini Curly Label punch! I added a butterfly punched out with the trusty Elegant Butterfly punch layered onto a circle and Scallop Circle.
Thats all from me today!! Got to get on with those jobs!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
2. Papers – Sycamore Street (SAB)
3. Stamps – Pretty Petites (SAB)
4. Embellishments – Sycamore Street ribbon (SAB)
5. Tools – Elegant Butterfly, Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Petite Curly Label punch (SAB)
6. Mediums – Summer Starfruit ink