YEs here I am with more owl things, hope you aren’t fed up of the owl yet?? On Saturday I had a lovely afternoon with my scrapbook ladies and I also held a sale selling off all my retired products which went really well and I had some lovely new ladies who haven’t joined me on a Saturday before! Thank you for coming! As part of the sale afternoon they got to do a make and take card which I will show below.
But first, here is the bag I demoed at last nights workshop for my friend Sarah. Yes another owl bag, but hey “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!”. This time the bag was in Rose Red.
This was the card the ladies made last night and also the Saturday ladies made it too!
And this is a stepped up version of the card with just a couple of added extra products you can boost the style of your card!
Here are the projects together.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Rose Red, OLd Olive, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip. Crumb Cake
2. Papers – Springtime Vintage
3. Stamps – Four Frames, Party this Way
4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Pearls
5. Tools – Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper, Top Note die, Decorative Label punch, 2 step bird punch
6. Mediums – Old Olive ink, Rose Red ink