Ok here I am with the last card from the Tuesday Club. This time a Thinking of You card using So Saffron and Crumb Cake with Whisper White.
The stamp set is Everything Eleanor and I have created a background by stamping once then stamping again with a fainter image.
The sentiment is from Curly Cute and I have used my Stamp a ma jig to put the sentiment on 2 lines rather than on all one row!
Inside got a little stamping too!
And finally here are all 3 cards together!!
If you would like to join our Tuesday club classes take place fortnightly at 7.30 in Pudsey. I promise we are a friendly bunch and welcome new people!
Hmmmm think I will be back tomorrow with another Stamp a Stacker!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Everything Eleanor, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – So Saffron Taffeta ribbon, Pearls
5. Tools – Scallop Edge punch
6. Mediums – So Saffron ink, Crumb Cake ink