Hello there! My Best Dad Ever cards got interrupted by Evan’s birthday cards so I am back with the last one from the class.
This card uses one of the stamp sets I earned for free this year for various promotions as part of our Career Plan, its the sentiment part and its called A Fitting Occasion. For those of you who are customers of mine from the beginning you may remember Circle of Friendship, well it’s like that but with a bit of a twist!!!!
You get a tonne of little images to stamp in the middle of the sentiments to personalise them! Here I have used the mini tie!!! The stamp a ma jig is definitely your best friend though with this set!
I also added some of the cute little ties inside the card too!
And here is the whole set!!
If you would like to make similar cards please join us on a Tuesday evening – we meet fortnightly and its £8 a session.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo
2. Papers – Island Indigo DSP
3. Stamps – A Fitting Occasion, Best Dad Ever
4. Embellishments – Island Indigo ribbon
5. Tools – Modern Label punch, Circle punch, Small Scallop Circle punch
6. Mediums – Island Indigo ink, Old Olive ink, Chocolate Chip ink,