Last night we had our Tuesday Club and I decided to use a stamp set that I had not used before!! I am ashamed to say I have had this set since November as I earned it for FREE at Convention but I had not even mounted it!! How bad is that?!!
The set is called Kidoodles and is great for little kids and even big kids cards!! I love a bit of colouring in so this set ticks that box for me!
This is one of the cards we made using the cute Octopus with cupcake stamp!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Whisper White
2. Papers – Regal Rose DSP
3. Stamps – Kidoodles, Pennant Parade
4. Embellishments – Pool Party ribbon, Rhinestones
5. Tools – Itty Bitty punches, Petite Pennant punch, Circles Die, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle die
6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink, Regal Rose ink, Pool Party ink, Certainly Celery marker, Regal Rose marker