I love this card and it is based on a fantastic card I got in a swap at the Leeds Training event, its made by a lady called Joanne and her blog is here . Thanks for the inspiration Joanne and hope you dont mind me caseing your card!
Over the course of the day we will make a mixture of summer themed projects, on each table you will have approximately half an hour.
If you would like to book a place or find out more about the day then please contact me asap. Booking will close on Wednesday 27th June.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Old OLive, Real Red, Whisper White
2. Papers – Sweet Shop Speciality papers
3. Stamps – Sincere Salutations, Oval All
4. Embellishments – Jelly Bean Brads
5. Tools – 1 inch circle punch, Oval punches, Scallop Trim Border punch
6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink, REal Red Ink, OLd OLive ink