Today its my Mum’s birthday (will be back with pics another day) and on Wednesday it’s my good friend Di’s birthday too and then last week it was my good friend Jane’s birthday as well!! Jane loves Owls so I decided it had to be an owl card and I teamed it up with the Everyday Enchantment Sale a Bration papers.
I made a patchwork background using the square punch and then the Square Lattice folder
The ribbon is Calypso Coral Ruffle Ribbon and the sentiments are from the For My Family stamp set which I just love! Just realised I used 6 punches on this card!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – For my Family
4. Embellishments – Calypso COral ribbon, Pearls
5. Tools – Decorative Label punch, Wide oval punch, Square punch, Owl punch, 1 3/4 circle, NEW large Scallop Circle punch
6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink, Calypso Coral ink