Good morning!!! Its cold and wet today and I don’t want to go out!!!
I wanted to share the projects we made at our last Tuesday Club using Polar Party. This was one of the stamp sets that was at the top of my list when the new catalogue went live on the 1st!
I decided to team Cherry Cobbler (old faithful Christmas colour) with the new kid on the block, Pool Party and I am so pleased with the results!! A very modern Christmas look
We made 3 cards and a gift tag using the new Two Tags die.
This class called for a little bit of colouring which always makes all the ladies quiet while they concentrate!!
All the cards were decorated inside
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Whisper White
2. Papers – In Color DSP stack
3. Stamps – Polar Party
4. Embellishments – Pool Party Ruffle ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
5. Tools – Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Two Tags die
6. Mediums – Cherry Cobbler ink, Pool Party ink, Basic Grey ink