On Saturday it was one of my second level downline’s birthday – the lovely Jules!! I dont normally get chance to do cards for my second level but Jules attends all my trainings and is so supportive so I made sure I sent one to her!!
I knew I wanted to use the mannequin stamp from the Sew Lovely set as Jules is always so immaculate, she always looks lovely!!!!
The colours I have used are Melon Mambo, Pear Pizazz and Pink Pirouette. I have used the Square Lattice embossing folder and some papers from the Sweet Stitches.
I stamped onto the Pear Pizazz ribbon to make it look like a real tape measure, was quite please with this!!
Also cut a scallop circle down to look like a skirt!
Hope you like it and I hope Jules did too!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Melon Mambo, Pear Pizazz, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Sweet Stitches
3. Stamps – Swe Lovely, Sincere Salutations
4. Embellishments – Brights Button, Pear Pizazz ribbon, Rhinestones
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Decorative Label Punch, Square Lattice embossing folder, Scallop Circle punch
6. Mediums – Melon Mambo ink, Basic Black ink