Good morning – gosh I could get used to these long weekends!!
Yesterday it was my lovely downline Sharon’s birthday. Like Karen, Sharon has been a long serving customer of mine and just signed up with me in January this year (have to say she is doing amazing too). Anyway here is the card I made for Sharon.
I know she is a fan of the new Springtime VIntage papers and she loves Rose Red so I stamped her name in Rose Red. Added some flowers from the Fun Flowers Die and embossed some too
Thats all from me today – I have to do lots of chores then I am expecting a visit from my lovely downline Lynda and then I have rehearsal at tea time!!!
Back tomorrow I hope though!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Springtime VIntage
3. Stamps – Broadsheet Alphabet, Just perfect alphabet
4. Embellishments – Pear Pizazz Seam Binding, Springtime Vintage buttons, Basic Pearls
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Scallop Edge punch, Fun Flowers Die, Square Lattice embossing folder
6. Mediums – Rose Red ink