Yesterday was my lovely downline Sally-Jo’s birthday!!!! Sally joined our team in May and has got off to a flying start with Stampin’ Up!! Hope you had a lovely birthday Sally!!
This is the card I made for her, hope it got there in time!!
Its very similar to the cards we made at class the other night with a different sentiment and I added a button and some seam binding also!
Hope you like it, sorry for the short post, this was scheduled before I went to Prague!
P.S Don’t forget my special offer while I am away!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Springtime Vintage
3. Stamps – Party this Way, Baby Blossoms
4. Embellishments – Pear Pizazz Seam Binding, Button
5. Tools – Scallop Edge punch
6. Mediums – Night of Navy ink, Baja Breeze ink, Pear Pizazz ink