Today 2 of my wonderful downline share the same birthday!!
Lynda and Julie!
Lynda is very local to me and Julie is further afield but I have been lucky to meet her recently at our Team Training! I have made them both the same style card but in very different designs
Today I will show you Lynda’s using the Love Letters papers. I made a pocket that is 14.8cm square and then an insert which pulls out.
Used the Broadsheet alphabet stamp to create a monogram on the front of the pocket. Inside I have stamped the insert with Vintage Vogue which I dont think I have used for a long time!
The colour combo is Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla. The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations, I always come back to this set, its one of my favourites!
Come back tomorrow to see Julie’s version!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
2. Papers – Love Letters
3. Stamps – Vintage Vogue, Sincere Saluations
4. Embellishments – Jumbo Eyelet, Ribbon
5. Tools – Cropodile, Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Eyelet border punch
6. Mediums – Basic Black ink, Riding Hood Red ink