As well as being the Royal Wedding today is another special day as its my lovely downline Karen’s birthday! Karen was one of my first ever Stampin Up customers back in 2008 and she finally took the plunge to become a demonstrator herself last July!! Happy Birthday Karen
Now Karen has a lovely little doggie so I had to make her a dog themed card. This little doggie looks nothing like her little Westie but I am sure she will still like it!
I coloured the dogs, from the Every Little Bit set with Crumb Cake marker pen. The papers are from the Play Date range as I wanted a bright card
Hope you have a lovely day Karen, at least you get the day off work!!!!
Right I am off to snuggle on settee with my boys and watch the wedding!!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Old Olive, So Saffron
2. Papers – Play Date
3. Stamps – Every Little Bit, Perfect Punches
4. Embellishments – Quick Accents Play Date
5. Tools – Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Punch, Wide OVal punch, 1 1/4 punch
6. Mediums – Basic Black Ink, Crumb Cake marker, Real Red Ink