On Thursday it was my lovely downline Diane’s birthday! Hope you had a great day Diane and that Malc spolied you!!
Here is the card I made for her. I went for a DL size card and used a new set that I got at Convention, Creative Elements.
I used a colour combo of Lucky Limeade, Perfect Plum and Regal Rose. I have stamped the flourish and then crimped the bottom half of the cardstock and then run it through my crimper.
The butterfly was coloured in with the marker pens and then as you can see above I got happy with the Spritzer tool!!!!
Back tomorrow with another team birthday card!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – LUcky Limeade, Perfect Plum, Regal Rose, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Creative Elements, Happiest Birthday Wishes
4. Embellishments – Perfect Plum Taffeta ribbon
5. Tools – Crimper, Spritzing Tool, Eyelet Border punch
6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink, Regal Rose marker, Perfect Plum marker, Lucky Limeade marker