Good morning! Last night saw the return of my lovely Tuesday CLub, we welcomed a new member – Katie, “Hi Katie”!
After all the Christmas crafting I wanted to come back in 2012 with something fresh and very un-Christmassy so I decided to use the fantastic Create a Cupcake and matching punch. What a hardship eh???
Here are the projects we made
This cute little tag was a little addition to the class using the Two Tags BigShot die
For this card we used the topping from the Cupcake punch to make ice creams and the cones were made from the Pennant Parade stamp set.
The colour combo for the class was Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum and So Saffron.
This is my favourite card, I CASED it from my upline Monica’s card, which I just loved when I saw it, although I have changed all the colours and the background too. This card took longer than the others but I think its worth it and I am not sure if any of last nights ladies want to give this one away!
And finally a simple card which uses the brand new Large Scallop Circle punch, a really great addition to our product offering,
I hope you like these cards, would love you to leave me a comment! I am really enjoying my crafting these last few days, this Mini Catalogue is stunning and has really helped me with my lack of energy and desire to craft – I can’t stop now!!!!
Back tomorrow with more makes
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron , Perfect Plum, Whisper White
2. Papers – Subtles DSP stack
3. Stamps – Create a Cupcake, Pennant Parade
4. Embellishments – Regal Rose thin taffeta ribbon, Perfect Plum taffeta, So Saffron taffeta, Rhinestones, Subtles Brads
5. Tools – Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, Decorative Label punch, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Oval punch, 1 3/4 Circle punch, Petite Pennant punch, Cupcake punch, Scallop Edge punch, Daubers.
6. Mediums – Pool Party ink, Perfect Plum ink, So Saffron ink, Certainly Celery ink, Crumb Cake ink, Pink Pirouette ink