Good morning. Last night I had a lovely scrapbook class with Lynne and Sandra, looking forward to repeating it with all the other ladies on Saturday! Our theme was “School Days”, I will show you the layouts later on in the week
Today I thought I would show in more detail some of the gift ideas you may have seen from my displays on the photos of our Team Training last weekend.
Here is a project that was inspired by my lovely lovely friend Jo Dumbleton, thanks Jo. Its a great size box for a gift and I love the paper bow on the top!
Next up is another one of the bags that I make a lot, this time in a Christmas theme – watch out for a teacher gift bag later on in the week.
All the colours in these projects are Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Crumb Cake with Very Vanilla to stamp on.
Love this little box, its from a tutorial available to purchase from my downline Sarah-Jane
The paper around the box has been crimped with the Paper Crimper to give it a different look.
And both the boxes together
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Old Olive
2. Papers – Jolly Holiday
3. Stamps – Delightful Decorations, Contempo Christmas, Season of Joy
4. Embellishments – Old Olive ribbon, rhinestones, flower brads, striped grosgrain ribbon, silver cord
5. Tools – Ornament punch, Crimper,
6. Mediums – Cherry Cobbler ink, Old Olive ink