Good morning!!! Busy busy busy as usual here. I am working on new samples as well as running my usual classes and clubs. These cards are the ones we made on Monday night at Christmas Card Club – 5 cards of each design!
The first card uses the popular Dasher stamp, a great value stamp at £7.95, perfect to do bulk Christmas cards.
I have gone for a Black and White theme and used the Designer Papers from the stacks. The Tope Note die features on both cards, I love this die, its been really popular! Some bling was added to Dasher’s antlers.
The sentiment is a little sneak peek into a new sentiment set called Petite Pairs.
The next card was my favourite but my example is a very “rough” version! I got lots of embossing powder loose on the card and you can see speckles of it and then I got some Cherry Cobbler ink residue also on the front of the card! But hey I am not perfect, I make mistakes too!! Lots of them!!!!
I love this new single stamp from the new catalogue, Something for Christmas. Again a perfect stamp to do bulk Christmas cards. And I hope you will agree it looks gorgeous embossed in gold!
Thats all for now folks. Working all day on Stampin Up today.
I STILL HAVE THAT ONE PLACE LEFT ON MY STAMPERS 6 HOSTESS CLUB, PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO TAKE THE PLACE, STARTS ON 25TH OCTOBER.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Basic Black, Whisper White, Cherry CObbler, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Designer Paper Stack Neutrals
3. Stamps – Dasher, Something for Christmas, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Black Grosgrain ribbon, Silver Elastic cord, Old Olive Taffeta
5. Tools – Big Shot, Top Note die, Small Oval punch
6. Mediums – Basic Black ink, Versamark, GOld Embossing Powder