Last night I had my first session of my Christmas Card Club – huge thank you to all who attended!!!
We made 10 cards, 5 each of 2 designs.
The first was a case from my lovely friend Bekka using 3 stamp sets, Lovely as a Tree, Welcome Christmas and Contempo Christmas in black and white with a touch of Dazzling Diamonds.
The next one used Serene Snowflakes and Heard from the Heart in Baja Breeze and Soft Suede!
All done, and envelopes included in this class!! The idea is that all the cards are “flat” so are ideal to post without having to use a large letter stamp
We have 5 months left of these classes so if you would like to attend the next one please let me know, you would still have 50 cards made in time for Christmas!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Basic Black, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Welcome Christmas, Contempo Christmas, Lovely as a Tree, Serene Snowflakes, Heard from the Heart
4. Embellishments – Silver cord, Dazzling Diamonds
5. Tools – Scallop Trim punch
6. Mediums – Basic Black ink, Soft Suede ink, Baja Breeze ink