As the title suggests, I cannot stop using the Pennant Punch!!! I have made lots of Christmas cards with this punch and the matching stamp set! I should be sorted for Christmas cards in plenty of time this year!!!
For this card I embossed some Lucky Limeade card and then punched it out. It was embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper folder. I stamped the pots for the trees straight onto the First Edition papers (love these too) and I also added the new ribbon border punch in Crumb Cake.
The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and layered onto the Word Window punch and a large oval punch. The top of the card looked very plain so I jazzed it up with some Cherry Cobbler card which my friend Ciara had been experimenting with!!
RIght thats it for me today. I have my ribbon shares to address and get ready for sending in the post and I have a workshop at Tina’s tonight!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake
2. Papers – FIrst Edition
3. Stamps – Teeny TIny Wishes
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones
5. Tools – Petite Pennant Punch, Scallop ribbon border punch, Word Window punch, Large Oval punch
6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink, Cherry CObbler ink