Good morning campers!!
Its a bit better day here weather wise and Robino is off work so we have loads to do! Today we are sorting Ross’s bedroom and hoping to clear a space to get him a desk for his homework.
I have been asked to make a few cards for people recently and today is the first of them. This is for a lady at the Cricket Club whose Mum is turning 65. She wants a card from her and hubby (will show that another day) and a card from her children – see below!!!
I had the Sweet and Sour papers out from another card I was making so I decided to use them up.
The stamp set is of course All in the Family which I havent used for a while. Colour combo of Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo
I love the Broadsheet alphabet but it would have been too much to stamp the whole word in it so I opted for the first letter and then the rest with the Just Perfect alphabet.
Added the 65 using the Timeless Type alphabet (love it) and I even inked round the edges – check it out Victoria!!
COme back tomorrow for another Bright card!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie
2. Papers – Sweet and Sour
3. Stamps – All in the Family, Broadsheet alpha, Just Perfect
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones,
5. Tools – Scallop Edge punch, The Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Timeless Type alphabet, 1 3/8 circle punch, Scallop Circle punch
6. Mediums – Pumpkin Pie ink, Melon Mambo ink, Basic Black ink, Marker pens