Tonight its my Tuesday Night Card Club and we are making Cards for Girls!!!! So I have designed 3 cards for little girls and here is the first one!
Using All in the Family and Forest Friends (for the tree)
The hill is cut from Pear Pizazz DSP and I have sponged the clouds using the Scallop Circle punch, a dauber and the Bashful Blue ink pad. The tree was coloured with the markers.
The word Birthday was stamped from the Basic Phrases stamp set and the Girl is from the Timeless Type Alphabet die
I love this little card and hope you do too!!
Back tomorrow with another one from our class
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
2. Papers – Pear Pizazz DSP
3. Stamps – All in the Family, All in the Family Too, Basic Phrases, Forest Friends
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones
5. Tools – WOrd Window punch, The Big Shot, TImeless Type Alphabet
6. Mediums – Bashful Blue ink, Crumb Cake ink, Pretty in Pink ink