Good morning! The start of another week and I am raring to go!! Although I am feeling a bit “tender” this morning as I had a 2 hour dance lesson at teatime.
Today I am sharing a card made with the Big Bold Birthday set. This set has a brilliant 40% off and is only £16.17 for a set of 13 stamps.
The colour combo here is Crumb Cake, Regal Rose and Marina Mist. The Marina Mist satin ribbon is also being retired too!
I used one of the Itty Bitty punches to add a little finishing touch to the cupcake, these punches are so useful, and of course a little diamante in the middle!
3 PLACES STILL LEFT ON MY VIRTUAL 6 HOSTESS CLUB – £25 a MONTH for 6 MONTHS
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, REgal Rose, Marina Mist
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Big Bold Birthday
4. Embellishments – Rhinestone, Marina Mist Satin ribbon
5. Tools – Scallop Trim Punh
6. Mediums – REgal Rose ink, Marina Mist ink