Good morning, bit of a miserable Sunday morning here today!
I thought I would show you something totally different today, a Christmas card with a more traditional feel and using a new stamp set called A Beautiful Season. I don’t own this set but my lovely downline Sally-Jo kindly stamped me some images out when she was here the other week!!
The colour combo is Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. I have to credit my friend Jane with the colouring, she did it for me!!! I used the stamp set called French Foliage in the corner which is very much inspired by a very talented Australian demonstrator Teneale Williams
The sentiment is from the same set and is stamped and punched out with the Large Oval punch and then layered onto the Decorative Label punch
Right todays jobs are housework, followed by a bit of crafting a finished off with a 2 hour dance lesson at teatime – exams next week!!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
2. Papers – Garden Green DSP stack
3. Stamps – Beautiful Season
4. Embellishments – Very Vanilla Satin, Pearls
5. Tools – Large Oval punch, Decorative label punch
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Early Espresso ink, Garden Green ink, Poppy Parade ink, Cherry Cobbler ink