On Saturday I held my first Beautiful Bows class. I have another one this coming Saturday too!! It was a lovely sunny day and we sat there with the doors open with the sun streaming in, perfect afternoon!!!!
The ladies all were amazing. I showed them each bow individually first and we made them together, ensuring no one was ahead and everyone had understood how to do it!
Then I gave them their packs and let them loose with making the card with their pre-made bows!!!!
Here are all the cards we made on the day! This is the only one I havent featured on my blog yet, it use the fork bow technique.
I managed to take a couple of photos in between teaching, helping, gassing (!), washing up and clearing up!!! Here are Yvonne’s cards, they look stunning dont they?
And here are my new member, Hazel’s cards. Hazel has only been attending our Tuesday Club for 2 weeks and was not a stamper at all. She has done so well in the 3 classes she has been to and I think she is becoming another SU addict like us all!! Well done Hazel I am so proud of you and thank you to the Tuesday girls who have helped Hazel too!
Due to the success of this class I am going to run another date, please watch this space! If you can get a group of at least 6 people together I would happily come and teach this class and provide all the products needed (except glue), including a full reel of ribbon for £14 per person.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – Everything Eleanor, Sincere Salutations, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Antique Brad
5. Tools – Lace Border punch, Vintage Wallpaper, Big Shot, 1 3/8 circle punch, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle, Itty Bitty punches, Scallop Edge punch,
6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink, Pool Party ink, Basic Grey ink, Crumb Cake ink