I am back today with the last of the Aviary cards. This one is a Criss Cross style card as we havent done one of these for a long long time!
Fairly self explanatory I think, using the same colour combo as the other cards.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
2. Papers – In Colour DSP stack
3. Stamps – Aviary, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Melon Mambo spotty ribbon, Linen Thread, Rhinestones
5. Tools – Crop o Dile, Oval punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle punch, Itty Bitty punch
6. Mediums – Basic Gray ink, Melon Mambo ink, Bashful Blue ink, Wisteria Wonder ink, Wild Wasabi ink