Good morning! Here I am with another card from our Stamp a Stack event! This one uses the Comfort Cafe papers which I was so inspired to use after seeing my downline Allie’s amazing Inspiration Station at training a couple of weeks ago!
This card is really simple and great to mass produce!!
I love the new In Colours and this card features Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit, aswell as the old favourite Crumb Cake as the card blank!
I tied some Linen Thread around the butterfly to create antennae!
Hope you like this one! Back tomorrow with a male card!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze
2. Papers – Comfort Cafe
3. Stamps – Papillon Potpourri, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Linen Thread
5. Tools – Scallop Trim Border punch, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Large Scallop Circle punch, Elegant Butterfly punch
6. Mediums – Cajun Craze ink, Midnight Muse ink